Probation Process and FAQ's


Why can't I self-register for classes?

Because SPC is committed to your academic success, we want you to visit with one of our advisors who can help you determine your classes for next semester.

You will be blocked from registering for classes until you complete the following requirements:

  • Print out and complete the Probation Exercise.  If you are unable to print a copy, please call 806-894-9611, ext. 2366, to have one mailed to you.
  • Contact one of the Advising Centers or the Plainview Center to schedule a visit with one of our advisors.

Levelland Advising Center: 806-894-9611, ext. 2366
Reese Advising Center: 806-894-9611, ext. 4606
Plainview Center: 806-269-9611, ext. 4302

You must visit in person with an advisor in order to enroll for the next semester.

  • Take the Probation Exercise with you when you visit with the advisor.
  • Complete the Academic Contract with the advisor.


What happens if I change my schedule?

The Advising and Testing Center at South Plains College will be tracking your progress, and you will be contacted if you are not following the terms as outlined in your Educational Success Plan.


I still have questions!

If you have any additional questions, please contact:

Advising and Testing Center
South Plains College


instagram  flickr button  

Press | Facebook | iTuneU | Listen Live to Texan Radio | MySPC | Blackboard | Contact Us | Student Consumer Information