Advisor List

Students may find their specific advisor and contact information on MySPC; under the "Student" tab, your major and advisor are listed under "My Advisor Information." If you find your major is listed incorrectly, please contact any of the Counseling Centers to have your information updated:
Levelland: 806-716-2366 or 2368
Reese: 806-716-4606
Plainview: 806-716-4330


Please follow the link below to find a current list of programs offered at SPC, advisors for each program, and their contact information. If you have an advising question, please email the appropriate advisor by clicking on their name.

 Programs are listed by division (arts & sciences, technical/allied health), and alphabetical order.
Students may find academic transfer information at the Counseling Center website.


instagram  flickr button  

Press | Facebook | iTuneU | Listen Live to Texan Radio | MySPC | Blackboard | Contact Us | Student Consumer Information