Section 8.0 FACULTY SENATE
8.1 FACULTY SENATE PURPOSE, MEMBERSHIP AND ORGANIZATION
- Purpose: The Faculty Senate is to provide representation for faculty and support services that have concerns about the policies and procedures of their respective departments and/or SPC as a whole.
- Membership: The membership is composed of representatives designated by each department and is open to all full time faculty and support services.
- Length of Membership Term: The length of the term is determined by Chairperson’s appointment.
- Officers: President, Vice President, and Secretary are elected by the Faculty Senate members.
- Meetings: Monthly called by the Faculty Senate President.