CO. Collection of College Funds
1. All collected college funds, whether in the form of checks or currency, shall be turned in to the Business Office each day.
2. Funds shall be turned in to the Business Office in person.
3. An individual who collects college funds is charged with the responsibility for all funds personally collected. This responsibility continues until funds are turned in to the Business Office and a receipt is obtained. At no time should one turn funds in to the Business Office without receiving a receipt.
4. No college funds shall be generated and maintained in offices or departments outside the Business Office.
EXAMPLES OF COLLECTED COLLEGE FUNDS
1. Paid performances by college groups.
2. Scholarships given to the college.
3. Athletic events income.
4. Student activities income.
5. Groups and individuals.
6. Copier income.
7. Library fines.
8. Recreational vehicle parking.
9. Parking fines.
GROUPS USING CAMPUS FACILITIES
Individuals or offices responsible for scheduling campus facilities for which charges are made are also responsible for:
1. Invoicing the group using the facility.
2. Follow up to insure that payment is made and funds are turned in to the Business Office.