DHOA. Payroll DeductionPOLICY
South Plains College will deduct the required amounts from employee compensation as follows:
Mandatory Deductions (required by law)
- Federal income tax.
- Social security tax.
- Medicare tax.
- TRS retirement (all eligible employees).
- ORP retirement (all eligible employees).
- IRS levy.
- Court orders withholding pay for child support, bankruptcy, etc.
- Optional insurance premiums.
- Hockley County School Employees Federal Credit Union.
- Contributions to retirement accounts.
- SPC Family Scholarship Fund.
- Others as may be established.
All payroll deductions will be summarized on the paycheck stub or direct deposit voucher. IRS Form W-2 will be issued to all employees summarizing earnings and taxes withheld from their pay during the calendar year.
Amendment: Replaces DHO
Authorized By: Executive Council
Nature of Revision: