Steps for Verifying your Identity
Follow these steps to complete the financial aid verification process.
1. Click on the Personal URL (PURL) in the email you received from South Plains College. (The email will be sent to the email address you listed on your FAFSA.)
2. Verify your identity by entering your personal information.
3. Confirm that your personal information is correct and fill in any blank fields where necessary. Note: Some fields may be auto-filled based on what you listed on your FAFSA.
4. Create a user name and password.
5. Select three security questions you can easily remember and enter in the answers.
6. If you are a dependent student selected for verification, the Parent Information Box will appear. Enter in the information requested and click “Next” to continue.
Congratulations! You have now verified your identity and you can move on to uploading (or faxing) your documents. Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully and accurately for faxing or uploading your documents.