Each semester and summer term opens with a registration period during which the formal process of enrollment at South Plains College is completed. Prior to registration, the student may contact the Admissions and Records Office or click on the appropriate semester link on the left side menu for registration information. Students who need advisement or counseling relative to their program of study are urged to visit with the program advisor prior to registration. Students may also contact the Counseling Center for information.
NOTE: The following must be on file before you will be allowed to register for classes:
- ApplyTexas application for admission.
- official transcript(s)
- an official college transcript from each and every college attended since high school or
- an official high school transcript with date of graduation or
- a certified copy of GED certificate or scores.
- evidence of TSI compliance.
- proof of meningitis vaccination or exemption if under 22.