How to Enroll

Documents within this page require Adobe Reader

Want to take Dual Credit?
Click here to GET STARTED!

The following documents must be completed and on file in the Admissions and Records Office before you will be able to register

  • Dual Credit and Concurrent Enrollment Approval form signed by the student, parent, and principal.  (This form is required each and every semester.)
  • Official High School Transcript (An updated transcript is required each Fall semester.)
  • Official college transcript(s) for colleges attended other than South Plains College
  • TSI Test Scores (Click here for test dates and information.)
  • Proof of the Meningitis Vaccination ONLY IF you will be taking a Dual Credit course taught at the Levelland Campus, Reese Center, Byron Martin Advanced Technology Center, or Plainview Center.  CLICK HERE for more information.

Students are encouraged to turn in ALL paperwork as soon as possible.  To avoid complications, applications for the Fall semester should be turned in no later than August 1st and for the Spring semester, no later than December 1st.

√ Test early!  Avoid the RUSH!  Students should schedule testing early enough to leave enough time for a retest if necessary.  Seating for Testing is limited.  Schedule your test early.

TSI - Exempting Scores
English III 2000 English/L.A. 2200/3 English 19 Verbal 500
Algebra II 4000 Math 2200 Math 19 Math 500
        Composite 23 Combined 1070


TSI - Minimum Placement Scores
Reading & Writing   
Reading      351
    Writing (363 and Essay 4) OR (Essay 5)
    Math 350

*These scores are only valid for one year; and must be used for courses taken during students’ Junior year in high school.

Withdrawal from Dual Credit Courses

All dual credit students must visit with their high school counselor; and the counselor must complete and submit the Dual Credit Drop Slip to the Admissions and Records Office. The course will not be dropped; and the date will not be effective until the Dual Credit Drop Slip is received in the Admissions and Records Office.



Dual credit students may check their grades at the end of the semester through CampusConnect.  To access CampusConnect, students first login to MySPC with the SPC Username and Password assigned to them upon acceptance and then clicking on the link titled, "CampusConnect."  Grade reports are not mailed.



A South Plains College transcript is the official record of a student's enrollment at South Plains College.  Students may request copies of their official transcript through Credentials Solutions.  Official transcripts are $5.00 per transcript.  It takes 1 to 3 business days to process a transcript request.  To make a request, click here.




instagram  flickr button  

Press | Facebook | iTuneU | Listen Live to Texan Radio | MySPC | Blackboard | Contact Us | Student Consumer Information