Online Registration Instructions
2017 Summer Semester
2017 Fall Semester
Registration Opens April 19, 2017.
SPC Username and Password
- Login to MySPC at https://myspc.southplainscollege.edu with your SPC Username and Password included in your acceptance letter. If you forget your username or password, click here.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the “CampusConnect” tab on top and acknowledge the Message Notification regarding payment deadlines.
- Mouse over “Registration Options” and select “Add/Drop Courses.” NOTE: If you have a Hold on your account, this option will not be available to you until all Holds are removed.
- On the left, highlight the Semester for which you are registering, and in the middle section highlight Dual Credit. Then on the right side, scroll down past the department listing to find your High School; and highlight it to view available ITV and on-campus classes. To view available online classes, highlight Internet Dual Credit instead of your high school. Click on "Display Schedule & Available Courses".
- Click on the “Add” button adjacent to the course you wish to add. To drop, click on the "Drop" button next to the course. NOTE: You can drop only during the registration period.
- When you have added all of your course(s), mouse over "Account Options” and select “Review/Pay Account”, select a semester, and click on "Display Balance" to print your class schedule and pay your bill by credit card or e-check. REMEMBER: Your schedule will be deleted if payment is not received by the payment deadline. Click here for payment deadlines. For the refund policy and schedule, go to page 18 of the Class Schedule.