Dual Credit Online Registration Instructions
SPC Username and Password
You will receive your letter of acceptance to the email address you provide on your application for admission to South Plains College. (Please make sure to also check your Junk Mail.) This letter will contain your SPC Username and Password which you will use to register for classes as soon as your admission file is complete. All dual credit students must self-register online.
- Login to MySPC at https://myspc.southplainscollege.edu with your SPC Username and Password included in your acceptance letter. If you forget your username or password, click here.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the “CampusConnect” tap on top and acknowledge the Message Notification regarding payment deadlines.
- Mouse over “Registration Options” and select “Add/Drop Courses.” NOTE: If you have a Hold on your account, this option will not be available to you until all Holds are removed.
- Select a semester, campus, and department (high school names are listed alphabetically under department listings) and then click on "Display Schedule & Available Courses."
- Click on the “Add” button adjacent to the course you wish to add. To drop, click on the "Drop" button next to the course. NOTE: You can drop only during the registration period.
- When you have added all of your course(s), mouse over "Account Options” and select “Review/Pay Account”, select a semester, and click on "Display Balance" to print your class schedule and pay your bill by credit card or e-check. REMEMBER: Your schedule will be deleted if payment is not received by the payment deadline. Click here for payment deadlines. For the refund policy and schedule, go to page 18 of the Class Schedule.