Programs of Study
Associate Degree Nursing Application Requirements
Admission to the college does not guarantee admission to the Associate Degree Nursing Program.
|CHEM 1406||Intro to Chemistry||BIOL 2402||Anatomy & Physiology II|
|Anatomy & Physiology I||BIOL 2420||Microbiology|
|ENGL 1301||English Composition I||PSYC 2314||Human Growth & Development|
|PSYC 2301||General Psychology|
Choose from an approved Elective class.
Choose from and approved Humanities class.
****NOTE****CHEMISTRY, ANATOMY I & II AND MICROBIOLOGY must be repeated if over 10 years old. Applications will not be accepted if any sciences are repeated more than 3 times.
STEPS FOR ADN PROGRAM ADMISSION
- Be Texas Success Initiate (TSI) compliant.
- ALL PREREQUITES MUST BE COMPLETED WITH A “C” OR BETTER.
- Must PASS the nursing entrance exam (TEAS). (Arrangements are made through the Testing Center at (806)716-2530)
- ADN Application will be given to student after the TEAS test is passed (only at SPC Campus)
- If TEAS is taken at other intuitions, you will need to bring YOUR TEAS test scores to the Nursing department to pick up your application.
- Students selected for admission to the Associate Degree Nursing program will have to submit the Verification of Workplace Eligibility form below.
- Students selected for admission to the Associate degree nursing program will have a criminal background check prior to entering the program. ***See Criminal Background Certification Below.***
** For additional information regarding the Associate Degree Nursing program call Vicki Bordelon RN, Recruiter at (806) 716-2248 or email mailto:email@example.com
APPLICATIONS for the Associate Degree Nursing program will be given to students after the TEAS test is taken and passed. Students may pick up applications at the Allied Health Building or the Testing Center.
Required Forms when submitting application for the Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) program